Wednesday Night Schedule
- Date: Every Wednesday until June 4, 2014
- Time: 5:00pm – 8:00pm
- Location: 10002 North 56th Street, Temple Terrace, FL 33617
5:00 - 6:15
Wednesday Night Dinner- $5 Adults, $3 Children, $15 Family Maximum. Wednesday's meal will be in your Worship Guide each Sunday. Please RSVP through your Communication Card on Sunday, Marisol Clouse, or the church office (813)988-1138.
6:00 - 6:30
Children & Preschool Choir- We have Children Choir for kids K-5th grade. Preschool Choir is for those that have turned 3 by August 31.
6:30 - 8:00
AWANA (age 2-5th grade)- AWANA stands for Approved Workman Are Not Ashamed from the bible verse in 2 Timothy 2:15. It’s a club for young people ages 2yrs old to 5th grade that teaches kids that they can know the bible, and be worker for Jesus at a young age. Our goal is to equip our young people how to have a lifelong, fruitful walk with Jesus. AWANA kids memorize scripture, understand theological questions, and build Godly character in a fun and exciting environment.
DV8 (Middle school students)- Follow Christ, Not the Crowd! We are actively challenging these 6th-8th grade students to be influenced by Christ. There will be connection time, fun games and snack shack, but more importantly, we will be answering the question, “What does God have for our lives?” JP Clouse leads DV8 on Wednesday nights
Devotion & Prayer- This time of prayer and devotion gives participants the opportunity to spend time together in Bible study and corporate prayer. Pastor-led prayer and devotion takes place in ED 1.
Adult Bible Studies- Fall Bible Studies begin August 28.
- How People Change: How Christ Changes Us by His Grace- If you’ve ever experienced a failed attempt to change and wondered why, this study is for you! Jesus' work on the cross targets our hearts, our core desires and motivations, and when our hearts change, our behavior changes. How People Change explains the biblical pattern for change in a clear, practical way you can apply to the challenges of daily life. This 13-week study by Timothy Lane and Paul Tripp demonstrates how God is at work to make you the person you were created to be. Pastor Nick and Shawn Munieo will lead this study beginning August 28 at 6:30 PM in room AE 320. The cost of the book is $16.00.
- Women of the Bible- This study examines the fascinating lives of women in the Bible and the significant ways God used them in the story of salvation. Their failures, struggles, and successes serve as an encouragement to women who strive to live in a way that honors Christ. Participants will discover how God acts in surprising and wonderful ways to draw them to Himself. Kimberly Twiddy will lead this study on Wednesday nights beginning August 28 at 6:30 PM in room AE 324. The cost of the book is $11.00.
- Life Lessons: The Book of James- The book of James can be called a book of logic, a "bare-knuckled, bare-boned" message that Christianity is so much more than words and Sunday worship. Participants will dive into some of the most profound and practical books of the Bible, held afloat by the warm wisdom of Max Lucado. Each lesson has a Scripture passage, an inspirational reading, questions to answer, space for journaling, and a prayer. Michael Holt will lead this twelve-week study for men beginning August 28 at 6:30 PM in room AE 317. The cost of the book is $10.00.
- Financial Peace University- We all need a plan for our money. Financial Peace University (FPU) is that plan! Dave Ramsey’s 9-week course teaches God's ways of handling money. Through video teaching, class discussions and interactive small group activities, FPU presents biblical, practical steps to get from where you are to where you've dreamed you could be. This plan will show you how to get rid of debt, manage your money, spend and save wisely, and much more! Marcus and Holly Kilpatrick will lead this class on Wednesday nights beginning August 28 at 6:00 PM in room AE 325. The cost is $89.00 for those who are taking the class for the first time. It is $48.00 for those who have taken the class before.
7:00 - 8:00
Choir Rehearsal- Worship is the expression of praise and adoration. Choir meets each Wednesday preparing to lead Worship on Sunday mornings. Rick Estes leads this diverse group of men, women, students, singles and couples.
*Childcare is avaliable on Wednesday evenings for children under 2.
For more information please contact the church office by phone (813)988-1138 or by email.